Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's funny how life can just squash things just like that... I was so motivated over the weekend to do work... I woke up today and I was upbeat and wanted to try my best to catch up this week... What happens? it just get squashed by some stupid failure of laws of probability... Getting a B is ok on normal circumstances... But getting a B when every1 else gets an A is not... and all because suay suay i tio this PRC marker... best part? The only 1 who got an A? my lab partner... 4 marks apart... thats 10% difference in marks... and lab partner means answers and presentation more or less same... power right? then i found out... not only do I have a christmas test next wk... the day after the christmas test I have another computing test... so thats EVERYTHING that I've been taught so far all in 2 days... and I've already committed to 2 competitions for soccer... Well if it were just that I think I can handle it... but no... I still have my daily work and lectures to keep up with... Which I am so lagging behind... I have laundry to take care off and it doesnt help that the stupid machines don't dry properly... There is dinner prep everyday... and I have a project due 2 wks after my 2 days of hell... of which I have not started and I have no clue what it is about... how I'm supposed to do it... or even where to start... and it really really doesnt help at all that because of all this... I... for the first time... am unable to do something for my gf this month...

Just when I was looking forward to coming back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home