Friday, October 06, 2006

cooked vege last nite! haha... but my long beans werent cooked long enough... bah! so crunchy... oh well...

oh my... i just peered out my window n across the road there's a block of houses like mine? there's a girl in a towel! ok she closed the curtains... bah!

ok out of pt... haha... aniway yea... had my stupid egg race today... supposed to build an aero car... a car that can fly... bullshit... y u call it an egg race then? no egg... no test of speed... its just to c how far the car goes... y the name? aniway... y aerocar if all pple do is catapult the thing without it gliding at all? those that go the furthest is just a ruler with a rubber band n 4 wheels with no wings whatsoever n just blast it across the room... where's the pt in that? aniway ours was prolly the onli 1 that got -ve value for distance... yea u got that rite... it went backwards... flew off the table but the rubberband was connected to the table so it went down n back instead... haha... well at least cuz i was in the 1st set of groups... i got to go back earli... got trials for the bball team later... selecting 30 out of 200... what r my chances man... but even if i get in i may just quit cuz its too far... id rather just join wilson house team... for those of u that dont know... my hall is 30 min walk away from sch n the gym they train in is beside sch... so bah!

tmr gonna try out for singapore society (singsoc) soccer team... wish me luck 2! hee... there's a picnic as well... but got readings to do... den sch starts monday proper... i'll end like 5 or 6 everyday cept wed... sucks man... cooking n laundry i have no freaking time to study man! yelp...

n i miss every1... especialli u dearie... friends here r kinda different... maybe needs time... but i realli wish i were back home... in my room yelling "lena!" instead of having to walk down 3 flights of stairs to the kitchen... realising i forgot something in my room... walking back up den bringing it down again... clear up den bring things up to my room... realising that i left something in the kitchen... going back down to take it den going back up... den going down again to boil water... realising i din bring down enough bottles... going back up to get them den bringing them down again... filling them up n lugging them up to my room... wah piang eh... the amt of exercise i get in uk...

not to mention the weather... ydae it was freezing my ass cold... even with my jacket i was fer-reez-zing... today it was drizzling n i was sweating... like what the hell... same country... same report of weather... n 2 different results... if ani of u complain abt singapore's weather... go n die man... (my gf din allow me to put screw u... got scolded for it... :P) at least u can just wear 1 type of clothes n know what to expect... imagine i go out packed thick with layers n the sun comes out... or i dress with just 1 layer n i shiver my way to sch...

'this is home... truely...'

work here after 4 yrs? u must be crazie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home